At a Glance
- In a sentence: Don't let the name scare you - no one gets voted off the island! But you will have a fantastic time competing in a variety of hilarious challenges that will test you mentally, physically and... spiritually? OK, maybe not spiritually.
- Group Size: 20 to 800
- Team Size: 8 to 12 people
- Typical Duration: 1.5 to 2 Hours
- Setting: Outdoor or Large Indoor Space
- Activity Intensity: Medium (you’ll run around a bit!)
Don’t let the event name scare you – you don’t have to be athletic to be successful in our Survivor Games. And we don’t kick people off the island, either! Instead we have taken our experience as consultants for the Survivor TV show, and we have designed a series of physical challenges that will give each team an opportunity to test the mental and physical strengths of its members in a highly amusing fashion!
Some of these competitions include unique games like Rubber Chicken Slingshots, Lifesize Jenga, Bobsled Pedometers, “Muscle Build”, Giant Words With Friends, as well as fun variations of well-known games like Dodgeball, Volleyball and a Wiffle Ball Home Run Derby! We can also include Company Trivia Bonus Points and Spirit Points – to keep the competition lively at all times! This program usually lasts two to three hours, with awards being presented to the winning team at the end of the challenges.