At a Glance
- In a sentence: Working from home? No problem! Using web conferencing, your team can still see each other and work together in a fun and competitive team building experience!
- Group Size: 5 to 200
- Team Size: 4 to 8
- Typical Duration: 60 to 90 Minutes
- Setting: From the Comfort of your Sofa (or Desk!)
- Activity Intensity: Your Brain will get a workout!
How it Works:
- Each team is comprised of members working together from their own remote locations (at home, their office, a conference room, hotel room, etc…)
- Through Video Conferencing and Screen Sharing, each team member receives a portion of a digital puzzle or clue
- To complete each puzzle, teams must compile information from their shared screens and work together
- Teams race against each other to piece everything together and provide our Cyber Captain with the appropriate CODE WORDS to continue
- The first team to complete all the puzzles and clues is crowned Sleuth Champions!
What People are Saying:
You guys are AMAZING!…From the first phone call through the execution of the event, you were professional, and your team was wonderful. I can’t say enough great things about Feet First, and I look forward to working with you on future outings!
Your team did a great job, we’re still buzzing here. The compliments just keep coming. We appreciate your organization’s positive, can-do attitude that made the entire event run smoothly. You are truly a valued partner.
The puzzles and clues were fun and challenging but not enough to give up. Everyone raved about what a great time they had. You have put together a great activity and a great team!
– Top Step Consulting