At a Glance
- In a sentence: Your group puts your creativity and “engineering” skills to the test as you build, decorate and race Tinker Toy cars down our giant 36-foot incline race track!
- Group Size: 30 to 300
- Team Size: 4 to 10 people
- Typical Duration: 1.5 to 2 Hours
- Setting: Indoor or Outdoor
- Activity Intensity: Low (you might get hoarse from cheering)
They will also get to choose from a variety of “drivers” (Action Figures!) that they must strap to their cars. At any point during the race, if a driver falls out of a car, our Medic will attend to the Action Figure and make an announcement as to the seriousness of the injury (it’s extremely funny!!).
Teams will get the opportunity to run a few practice races on the track to get the feel for how their car is running. And then the official races begin…! After several heats, teams will compete in the semi-finals and the final race to determine the Fast & Furious Champions!