At a Glance
- In a sentence: A high-energy mashup of a Scavenger Hunt and an Escape Room! And just to mix things up, each team receives a video camera to capture specific activities, and you can all watch the footage after the event…or destroy the evidence…!!
- Group Size: 6 to 3,000
- Team Size: 6 to 10 people
- Typical Duration: 2 Hours + Wrap Up at a Restaurant
- Setting: Outdoor: In a City Center or around a Hotel
- Activity Intensity: Medium (you’ll run around a bit!)
The teams will decipher puzzles that will lead them to various locations where they shoot videos of their teammates doing a variety of entertaining activities (reenacting scenes from famous movies, performing hilarious dance moves and even staging a zombie apocalypse!). Teams will also encounter our actors stationed in the area, who will have them participate in a combination of mental and physical challenges.
After about two hours, the teams will reconvene (usually to a restaurant) with their video cameras. While you have something to eat and drink, we will show some of the funniest video clips and we will tabulate the scores. In an entertaining finale, the winners will be announced, and prizes will be awarded to the winning team.
Please note that while this event is most often done entirely on foot, some of our clients have incorporated limousines, buses, trains, helicopters, ferries, speed boats… you name it! In short, we can get very creative if your group has a full day and a healthy budget!