At a Glance
- In a sentence: Similar to our Bike Build, this high energy event has teams competing in short, fast, funny games to win items to put into care packages for a variety of charities.
- Group Size: 20 to 600
- Team Size: 8 to 10
- Typical Duration: 2 Hours
- Setting: Indoor or Outdoor
- Activity Intensity: Medium (you'll be playing some fun games!)
Similar to our Bike Build event, The Great Charity Challenge is extremely high-energy and interactive, with large numbers of people competing in short, fast-paced challenges., similar to those seen in the game show, Minute to Win It.
In addition to winning points for each challenge, the teams also win items to create Care Packages or parts to build a variety of items that will ultimately be donated to a local charity.
We can include a variety of items for many different charities, including the following:
- Care Packages including Household Items, Personal Hygiene Items and Non Perishable Foods for Local Homeless Shelters or Organizations helping Military Families (Operation Home Front, etc.)
- Wheelchairs for Veterans Organizations or Homes for the Elderly
- Rocking Horses or Wagons for Local Pre-Schools
Your group will have a great time playing the games during the event – but it will also prove to be a very moving experience for everyone involved when the items are donated to a representative from the charity at the conclusion of the program.