At a Glance
- In a sentence: We're stretching the virtual landscape with this incredibly creative program that has teams building products and making Infomercials to "sell" them to the public!
- Group Size: 10 to 300
- Team Size: 5 to 10
- Typical Duration: 90 mins
- Setting: From the comforrt of your sofa or home office
- Activity Intensity: Low
Ginsu Knives, The Snuggy, Chia Pets, The Bassomatic. These products and their Infomercials are a part of American pop culture – and now you have an opportunity to create your very own product and infomercial!
Delivered via Zoom, this program challenges teams to create a product using items they have around their homes. Once the products are built, teams will create and perform their own Infomercials!
How It Works
- The event kicks off with a high energy Scavenger Hunt to gather base items to create the teams’ products.
- Teams then compete in short, fast and funny challenges to include Bonus Items to take their products to the next level.
- Once the products are built, teams create their very own Infomercials with each person adding their own “But Wait, There’s More…” feature!
- Our MC highlights each performer in the main session room for everyone to see!
- With your permission, we’ll record the presentations so your group can go back and watch them again and again – or destroy the evidence!